In this article, we cover exactly why your OnlyFans account or application keeps on getting rejected.
OnlyFans has a strict verification process to ensure that creators are who they say they are, and that over the age of 18 as well.
According to Statista, it’s estimated OnlyFans may generate $2.5 billion in U.S. dollars in 2022.
Why do I keep getting denied on OnlyFans?
There are multiple reasons why you may be getting denied on OnlyFans.
We have gone through all the possible reasons to why OnlyFans may have rejected or denied your application and we will explain how you can fix them.
1. Poor quality image
Firstly, you may have been denied because of the images you submitted. These include:
- Selfie with a government-issued, non-expired photo ID
- Image of a government-issued, non-expired photo ID or passport
The images you submit, need to be high quality so it’s clear and easily read by the system or the person who does the review.
Try taking the photo in a well-lit area. You could try in it front of a window, or under a bright light.
2. Provided ID was not accepted
Secondly, the ID you provided was not accepted for the following reasons:
- Provided ID is expired or will expire in less than 30 days
- Provided ID is invalid or damaged (hole-punched, cracked/taped, cut-up)
- Provided ID is not government-issued and/or does not contain holder’s photo
So, a fix for the first reason would be to request a new ID from the government.
However, to fix all 3 of these issues, you should use a different form of ID, such as a passport or driving license.
3. A second form of ID is needed
Sometimes, OnlyFans will request a second form of ID just to make sure it’s really you.
OnlyFans say they prefer an international with English characters.
However, they will probably still accept other forms of ID as well.
4. Images of both sides of the ID were missing
Make sure you take an image of both sides of your ID and submit it to OnlyFans.
If you have only submitted one side of your ID, your application will be rejected.
5. A photo of your ID and a selfie with your ID is missing
You need to take a picture of your ID and then a selfie with it as well, to show that you are actually in the picture and you possess the ID as well.
Ensure the image is well lit and clear.
6. Lack of social media
OnlyFans requires additional social media to help review your account.
You can complete this type by linking a social media platform such as Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook.
Also, make sure there are some posts on your social media, we have seen a case where a creator linked to their social media and still got rejected due to the lack of content on their platforms.
7. Cover image/profile picture does not match ID
Make sure your profile picture or cover image matches your ID.
If your working with a third party, then you need to submit:
- Creator’s ID
- Creator’s selfie photo with matching ID
- Creator release form
- Creator’s selfie photo with signed release form
8. Misleading or confusing cover image or profile photo
Make sure the images represent the type of content you aim to post and are not totally different.
This can easily be changed though, so don’t worry!
9. Profile image or cover image do not match OnlyFans’ criteria
Your profile picture and/or your cover image cannot contain nudity or anything inappropriate.
If they do currently, make sure you replace the images which will be inside OnlyFans criteria.
10. Submitted account violates OnlyFans’ terms and conditions
Make sure the account you submit does not violate OnlyFans’ terms and conditions.
Some of the prohibited things are:
- Submitted account promotes illegal services.
- Submitted account suggests direct contact with fans.
- Submitted Account suggests third-party payment processors or services in the About Section, website URL, cover image or profile photo.
- Submitted account owner is not over the age of 18.
Luckily, most of these can be fixed or removed.
However, if you are under 18, you will not be able to use the platform.
How long does it take OnlyFans to review your application?
OnlyFans say account approvals are dealt with within 72 hours (usually less than 48).
If you have not been approved you will have received an email with details on the decision and how to rectify your approval.
Why is it so hard to verify yourself on OnlyFans?
OnlyFans do come across as quite strict. However they must do this in order to protect their platform.
OnlyFans must operate within the law, so even if there is a small error, they will reject your application to the platform.
Why does my OnlyFans verification keep failing?
Your OnlyFans verification will keep failing if you have missed something out on the application.
Try going through our list again and ensure you haven’t missed anything.
You can also check out the list created by OnlyFans themselves as well.
Hopefully, now you know why your account was rejected.
We hope you can fix the issues so you can go and use the platform.
However, there are platforms similar to OnlyFans, such as Patreon if you are struggling to get accepted on to OnlyFans.
But, OnlyFans has many great functions and can be quite hard to replace.
Read more about GuideRealm here.